About Us - RunWayCards
Runwaycards is a product of HiTech for Integrated Computer Solutions. A team that represents togetherness for over a period of a successful journey.
Our goal is to empower clients and businesses by creating new possibilities leveraging the technologies of today and tomorrow with the utmost quality and satisfaction.
3. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our email address [email protected]
5. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
7. We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
8. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, address, mobile number, Internet protocol(IP) address.
9. We don't store any information related to your bank card details in our servers. All bank card details are processed by Payment Gateway Providers & we save only the logs received from Payment Gateway Providers.
10. Please be advised that the duration of use of the Website by You may also be logged and stored by the Website.
11. The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
12. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
13. We may share the information collected from You with our employees, delivery company, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
14. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our delivery company or supplier).
15. We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries. Payments that you make through the Website will be processed by RunWayCards.
16. Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
18. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You.
19. When you download or use RunWayCards mobile apps or website, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. You can also turn off the location services using your mobile phone settings.
20. When you download or use RunWayCards mobile apps or website, we also collect various device specific details like Device ID, Device Contacts, and Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address. This data is used to resolve technical difficulties and to provide you with the correct and most recent version of our mobile apps.
21. We store small text files called Cookies in your device in order to enable various features of our apps. They are used to store user preferences and trends which can be used to improve user experience. Settings can be changed to accept or not accept Cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a Cookie, you thereby agree to our use of any information collected by us through that Cookie. Any such information collected will only be used for improving the website experience.